Car Blog Banner

Car Blog Banner
3 of Diamonds - Mitsubishi GTO (3000GT) Project Blog

Tuesday 29 December 2015

GTO Engine Noise

Merry (belated) Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope this entry finds everyone in fine spirits this festive period.

I hope Santa was kind with the car parts this year to help everyone get ready for the 2016 show season!




So Santa may have got me 1 or 2 car parts this year, but I also treated myself to a new camera, a new action cam. Nothing flash mind, my budget didn't exactly stretch to a hero4, but it'll certainly do for what I need and will be much better than using my phone! As such I took advantage of the quiet holiday roads and unseasonably good weather (finally!) to do a bit of hooning in the GTO.



As promised weeks ago here the sound my car makes, currently with a stock in-take and Kakimoto Racing Exhaust. I look forward to hearing how it will sound down the line when I get round to upgrading the intake system as it already sounds pretty mean (even if I do say so myself)




I have been reflecting on 2015 and what it has meant for me automotively (if that's such a word), obviously it has been the year this project started (not so much started, but rather the year the car was bought) but it also had a few highlights building up to that point also. In the run up to New Year I will share my top 5 moments on my Instagram  as I reflect on my 2015 and look forward to what 2016 may hold!

So I will leave you with one final thought, and something I sure a lot of petrol heads are feeling...





WAIT.... I almost forgot to mention, when hooning I may have done a 0-60 video... which may be in next weeks entry... so until then, Happy New Year!


To keep up to date you can follow me on social sites by clicking the links below or search the @s :

Instagram   @3ofdiamonds_GTO

Twitter   @3ofdiamonds_GTO

Facebook   @3ofdiamondsGTO

No comments:

Post a Comment