Car Blog Banner

Car Blog Banner
3 of Diamonds - Mitsubishi GTO (3000GT) Project Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Winter is coming... Aaaaaaand its here...

I plan to keep my entry rather brief this week for fear of becoming a blog about the weather instead of being about cars....

So in the last 3 weekends we've had a weekend of 90mph winds, a weekend of flooding and to top it off, this weekend was a weekend of snow... Don't get me wrong, snow at this time of year can be nice and give a Christmas-y feel, but I just want to try to redo the 0-60 test! I know the one I did a few weeks ago can be beat and isn't truly representative of the cars' potential, I just have to catch a break in the weather...

On the plus side, snow does make for rather nice photos of the cars. The first pic is to give you an indication of how much snow ended up falling as most of the pics were taken in a slight break in the weather mid way! Living up in the hills makes for great driving roads in summer, but has it's disadvantages at this time of year!



Lots of snow!

Was feeling a bit artsy at first and quite like this pic so thought I'd throw it in here as well!

Careful Abarth, there's a monster in that garage!  
this is actually the first pic I've taken of the Mitsubishi and the Abarth together

The Abarth and the Dacia

Scorpion Popsicle!


The snow was actually that bad it caused a local bus to catch fire trying to get up a hill...
Luckily everyone was safely evacuated, but it goes to show how dangerous it can be driving in these weather conditions. If you're going to be driving in snow, stay safe!


Hopefully I will catch a break in the weather soon, and be able to do my baseline test, but in the mean time I will finish with a pun that bad even the Christmas Cracker companies rejected it...




To keep up to date you can follow me on social sites by clicking the links below or search the @s :

Instagram   @3ofdiamonds_GTO

Twitter   @3ofdiamonds_GTO

Facebook   @3ofdiamondsGTO







No comments:

Post a Comment